Sunday, June 7, 2009

Catch up time.

Ok, it has been quite a while since I last blogged. Let's review things that have taken place over the last month or so.

Blake has chunked up a lot! He's about 17 lbs. now!!!!
I love it!
It's only cute to have a double chin when you're a baby!


FIRSTS

Blake has had a few firsts. He has rolled over a few times. We got a good "belly laugh" out of him just the other day. He watched his first Baby Einstein Video, and loved it. And here is mom reading to him for the first time.
He actually was interested for most of it.

BED TIME

It's always funny to check out the girls at night. They have some creative sleeping positions. This one, I thought was sweet.




A VISIT

Aunt Amy (Summer's sister) and Cousin Austin came to visit. They stayed with us for about
6 days. We really enjoyed them! We stayed pretty busy. We went to dinner
multiple times, once to celebrate "Papa Adams" Birthday. We played games, watched
movies, went to the dog beach, and the Japanese Gardens. We did a lot
of laughing! We always hate to see them go. Paige was especially attached to Amy. These are photos of our "goodbye".







FIRST REPORT

Brianna did her first report ever. She was to pick a fish, so she chose the Clown Fish.
We spent a lot more time on it than I initally thought we would, but her teacher was impressed and we practiced her presentation enough that Brianna knew it well. Brianna asked me to come to her class for the presentation. So my good friend Staci was kind enough to watch Paige and Blake, so I could go. I was so proud of her. I almost cried. It's so AWESOME to watch your children grow!

(Brianna painted this with acrylic paint)

They were to find and write down 4 facts about their fish.



(There were some LARE words that we had to practice over and over,
but she learned them well)





OPEN HOUSE

Paige had Open House at her Pre School.
(not the most flattering picture of her, it's sometimes difficult to get her to smile)
Check out Paige's answer to the last question on this survey...
We joked with her, that she will have to learn another language.



Paige's teachers, Ms. San Jose and Ms. Melissa

They did an underwater theme
and worked on many sea animal crafts throughout the year.

The school is nicknamed "Teddy Bear School".
Hence the lare Teddy Bear on the front lawn.

5 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

What cute kids you have! Great job on your Nemo painting Brianna! It looks like you are blessed with your parents gift! You are so talented! Paige I can't believe how big you are! It looks like you had such a fun time at your preschool party! AND, little Blake...you are such a cute little man I just want to kiss your cheeks!

Unknown said...

Love the chub on Blake, he is so squeezable. Brianna did a very nice job on her fish, no really nice job! Paige is adorable, no matter what. Call me to the resue anytime, even if she is in a mood. Don't you just love it when they are alseep :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I laughed out loud with Paige's answer to what she wants to be when she grows up. That is so funny.

I can't believe Blake is 17 lbs now. I bet he's sleeping good for you now.

I learned a lot from Brianna's report. Very cool and her fish that she painted is awesome!

Chelli said...

Love all the pictures! You have such cute kids!

Jenjenbug said...

What cuties you have! It's amazing how fast they grow. Loved Paige's answer to what she wants to be when she grows up!