Friday, May 1, 2009

Brianna had Open House at school, Minnie Gant Elementary.
It was fun seeing all the projects they have been
working on. After looking all around her classroom, we went and checked out
a few of the First Grade classrooms to get a feel for what to expect next year.
It looks like they will be learning about Flat Stanley, different kinds of seeds and how
they grow, reports on other countries, and much more.
These pictures are all in Brianna's
Kindergarten Class Room.
The Kindergarten Classes went on a field trip to Centennial Farm. Then
they wrote about the different animals they saw.



The kids get to paint and then tell a Parent Volunteer what
is going on in their painting. They do this often, at least once
a week. Brianna loves it!


Brianna with her teacher, Ms. Loprieato.

"Papa" came with us.

Photos from their school fundraiser Jog-a-thon

Photo from their Easter Party. The girls are modeling
their handmade Easter Bonnets.





Blake update

Since Blake was brand new, Bitsy has liked sleeping near him.
At first, I thought she just wanted to be near him so she could share his
blanket, but then I realized she isn't even on his blanket. I don't know if she is
trying to be protective of him, or if she feels it's peaceful to be near him

while he sleeps? Who knows, but it's sure sweet. So these pictures are
in chronological order.







Blake has started "goo goo ga ga-ing" at us.
We LOVE it!!!! Here is a sample















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video. Blake is growing so fast.

Looks like Brianna is learning a lot at school and really enjoying it too. so fun.

Melissa said...

It's true. It wasn't long after Blake was born, so I didn't want to bring all my kids and their germs to your house, but I had planned to leave Jordan with the little ones for a day and drive with Kinzlee up to see you. Jordan vetod the idea after our friends invited themselves on our trip because he thought that would be rude of me to leave. Whatever. I was sad. I'm sorry. I made the mistake of telling Kinz we would go to, so she was heartbroken. I should have just done it! I miss you!

Titel Troop said...

I can't believe how big Blake is. He looks so much like you!! I didn't know your oldest is in kindergarten, they grow up too fast.

ashcraft8 said...

Brianna is quite the artist. Loved seeing her art work from school.

Maosi Fam said...

all 3 of the kids r getting soooo big! love them