.jpg)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
I didn't realize how much I would enjoy having a newborn again! Little Blake, or Blakers as we like to call him, is such a joy! Yes, it's work getting up late at night/ or early morning, yes, it's sometimes difficult trying to make dinner if daddy isn't home yet and Blake is crying, but we are SO happy and blessed to have him! We feel such relief that he was able to arrive near his due date and that he is healthy! We are loving our little boy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



10 comments:
love love love that boy to death! what i ahve been trying to do is everyday think of a couple things that i am grateful for and blessings and one of them is being able to be here to meet blake and watch him grow up just like the rest of my nieces and nephews! love u Blake you are oh so flippin cute! haha
love you guys too!
Those are some great pictures.
Awesome pictures! So sweet!
That photo shoot turned out so well. I love that you got some of him sleeping as well as awake. He is so precious, I'm glad that you are coping with 3 so well. You look great!
He is so sweet! I love the pictures. I can't wait to see him in real life!
These pictures are darling! He is such a cute lil guy.
Summer- Those pictures turned out great! You really do have a beautiful baby on your hands! Jordan saw the announcement and said that boy is ADORABLE! (He doesn't think many newborns are cute!) We miss you!
Melissa
He is so handsome! Love these photos! I am so happy for you.
I love the photos!! I saw the announcement at my Mom's. He is so cute and getting so big fast!
The pictures turned out so good! Blake is one cute little boy!
Post a Comment