Blake is now 17 days old. His look is changing
and it makes me sad. I want him to stay little
and sweet! We are really enjoying him!
Blake had his photo taken today. We found this
great photographer who came to our house
and set everything up. We used her for our Christmas Photos
and were happy with her work. She took a ton
of photos and Blake was perfect.
He was awake for the first 15-20 minutes.
Then he fell asleep. So we will have photos with his
eyes open and closed.
I'm excited to get them back and get our announcements
in the mail.
Here are some casual photos that we've
been taking around the house the past couple of weeks.



7 comments:
Oh he's darling! I love that you are using Grandma's bassinet. I wonder if we will ever know how many babies have slept in that.
Speaking from personal experience, HE is adorable and smells so yummy! He is so perfect. Please let us babysit :)
aww summer he is sooo cute! yes im sooo sad that we cant come too! believe me im sad about it everyday...but we will for sure be trying to come by next school yr! its just a really bad time to leave right now! im sad that i have to wait even longer to see this little man!!! give him lots of kisses for me=] cant wait to see you guys. hope you are feeling and feeling well! love ya and miss you guys too!
He's so cute!! Isn't it crazy having a boy after 2 girls. I had hair bow withdraws with my son, it was so wierd not putting anything in his hair.
he is so precious! can't wait to see more pix. does your photographer have a name or website?
Oh! Yea! I am so glad that you have pics of Blake on here! What a sweet little thing he is!
I do believe the title of your blog needs to change...
Post a Comment