Oops I meant to put these pictures further into the post,
but I still want to include them.
Blake with Aunt Amy (Summer's older sister)
Brianna, proud big sister

(Ok, here's the beginning of the post.....)
Blake Michael Hardey arrived on Monday, Feb. 16th, 2009
at 5:22 PM
8 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 in. long

He's had lots of visitors
this is Grammy Hardey


His sisters really love him and proudly wore their
"Big Sister" T-shirts to the hospital.


Blake in his "going home outfit"

We love you Blake!!!! We are so glad you are here!
8 comments:
He's so cute. I can't wait to see him next month. It looks like everything went well. So glad about that. Now try to get some rest! Haha!
congrats again! he is so cute...and look at that dark hair he has! that going home outfit pic, he looks huge...not like a newborn lol...the girls look so cute and looks like they are really loving having their brother finally here! cant wait to see him in a couple months=]
love you guys!
Congrats! He is a cutie. Enjoy you new lil boy.
Congratulations Summer!! He is absolutely beautiful. We want to bring the kids out to Disney land sometime. We'd love to see you.
Cousin Tara
We're so glad that Baby Blake is here as well. He is soooo adorable (although you two couldn't have made an ugly baby if you tried :-)
After our brief visit on Friday, Lee and I picked up kids from school. I told Sage to smell my arm, she smelled baby. She was so jealous that I held baby Blake. After touching your belly so many times, she can't wait to hold him. He is such a blessing :)
Congratulations!!! He is so adorable. Summer you look amazing and you just gave birth. Lucky!! We love you and miss you. Hope to see you soon.
Little Blake is such a cutie! It looks like he has two wonderful big sisters! He will definitely be well taken care of. Congratulations!
Post a Comment