So I started this post a while ago
and was planning on adding other Summer Activitiesto it,
but things have been busy,
so for now I'm just going to post what I've got put together.
I was looking through the Los Alamitos Parks and Rec.
Summer time activities, and came across a 2 day
Horse Camp. Brianna wanted to do it and
we got her friend Robin, and Robins's sister, Brooke,
to do it too. We carpooled and this cut down on driving for mom.
The girls got to groom the ponies, lead them by the reins, do crafts,
Paige was NOT happy at all that she was too young
for the camp and couldn't participate!
for the camp and couldn't participate!



3 comments:
How fun is that camp? I'm sure Brianna loved every second of it! Poor Paige. At least icecream can usually make everything all better.
Looks like fun! Glad the icecream made everything all better for Paige! :-D
The camp sounds so fun!!! I love the pics of Paige and her ice-cream.
Post a Comment