Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Can you believe it, I am actually posting!!!
Mike's and my Christmas gift to each other this year was a new computer.
So I am adding an update. I promise to be better at blogging than I have
been in the past. So, here we go...
Brianna lost her FIRST tooth!!! It had been loose for the past few weeks.
She really wanted it out by Christmas and had even been praying about it. So Christmas Eve
Mike gave it a good tug and out it popped. She was a little freaked out about the blood,
but was very excited to leave it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

Mike told Brianna that the Tooth Fairy would come and trade her tooth for money
and that she would do this without tearing the envelope open. So that was fun. We had to duplicate her writing on the envelope.



Christmas Day

It was a GREAT day. We began the at 8:30 AM. first we went to check under Brianna's pillow to see if the tooth Fairy visited. She did, and left a dollar and some Fairy Dust. Then the girls started with their presents from Santa. Paige got a doll house, which she LOVED. In fact, we had to pull her away from the doll house to open her other presents.

The top present for Brianna was Pixos
(little craft beads used to make a design then you glue them together)
Here was Brianna's reaction to this present.


After our own little Christmas morning, we headed to my dad's, Ricks.
Lacey and her boyfriend, Yaron, came over for present opening
and a late breakfast/early lunch.

Then we all gathered at Grammy and Papa's/ Dave and Dee's.
It was a full house. There are now 16 grandchildren and a
there was a total of 28 people in the house.
It was crowded, but somehow all worked out.

Paige making a silly face

Brianna's silly face, which
is actually a little scary.
I think she slightly resembles Chucky the killer doll.
I tried to get photos of all the couples,
somehow I missed Tiff and Drew and Dave and Dee.
But, here are Mike and Summer...
Scott and Christie
Dan and Dawn
Tami and Joe

It was a nice day. We will have one more celebration at my Grandma's house on Saturday.












5 comments:

Jannah said...

hooray for the return of the Hardy 4 (gonna have to change that soon! - or keep going and have 4 kids)
see you soon

Anonymous said...

Yea! A new computer. I look foward to staying more caught up on you guys.

Unknown said...

That was the best gift ever! The first tooth is so special...fairy dust, that is very creative. Keep writing and I promise to keep reading.

Jill + Nate said...

I'm so happy you are posting. Something I have not done for awhile. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Can't wait to hear more updates.

Jared and Holly said...

Yea Summer! I've been wondering when we would get to see a new post. I'm glad you had a GREAT Christmas. How exciting that the Tooth Fairy & Santa Clause got to come to your house on the same night!