Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paige turned 3

Our computer is DYING! I have actually tried to post new blogs a few times, but our computer is SUPER slow. Some days are worse than others, apparently today is a good day. So to do some catching up, Paige turned 3! She had 3 birthday parties. We had an Adams Family get together at our house on her birthday, July 4Th. It was all little girl cousins and they sure had fun together. We set up a "kiddie" pool in the backyard. Mike decided to take the slide off our swing set and use it as a water slide. The girls were so cute together.

Paiges other parties were a "friends party" at Chuck E Cheese, and a Hardey Party at our house (we celebrated all the July Birthdays).

There is more I want to post, but I've got to go do some errands. I'll try to post again later.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. I wish we could have been there.

Marie said...

Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!

Jannah said...

THakns for inviting us to the fun, sorry we screamed at Chucky, We love you guys and Ella is "really glad I have cousins that are friends too!"

Jill + Nate said...

Looks like fun! Please post more, I need to know how you are doing. I miss you. When will I see you again?

Love,
Jill