Thursday, June 5, 2008

Disneyland

I have to write a quick note about my trip to Disneyland yesterday evening. I decided to take just Brianna. It was the last time we'd be able to go before our passes expired. I was hoping to talk her into going on some of the rides that she's little nervous about like Pirates of the Caribbean and Soaring over California. Well, it turned out even better than that. She was SO brave. We did Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Railroad, and SPACE MOUNTAIN! When we were in line, I played it cool on the outside, but inside I was dreading the thought that she might freak out, cry, and be mad at me. Instead, she was laughing on these rides and at the end of each one, she said "I loved it! I want to do it again!" I was SO proud of her. We had a GREAT time together! She's growing TOO FAST!!!!!!!

8 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

What a brave girl! Next thing you know it will be California Screamin'. Hudson did it this year and loved it!

Unknown said...

It is so wonderful to see her growing into a wonderfully independent little girl.

Kim said...

Where are the pix???

Kim said...

My link should work now. Sorry. I don't know what happened before. If you want comment me your email and I'll add you to my list when I send out the wedding updates, if you like?

Melissa said...

Wow, that is brave! Way to go Brianna.

Rebecca Kline said...

We're going today and I'm hoping to get Cassie on the "big kid" rides. I doubt it will happen. Maybe we should take Brianna with us and she can shame Cassie into it with her bravery.

Jared and Holly said...

Wow! Brianna is so brave at such a young age. She sure is cute too!

Dee said...

Hi Summer,
I love all the pics! I'm so proud of Brianna at Disneyland! Wow, what a big girl she was!
Both of the girls are such dolls!!!
Love,
Dee