Paige has acutally been saying her ABC's for a few months now. I could listen to her all day! I love that she doesn't say it perfectly. She'll get there one day, but for now it's adorable.
Another cute thing about Paige: First you should know that she has a uncle named Aaron. So, lately I've been saying to her that we need to go on errands. A couple times now, we will arrive at the store and begin shopping, and Paige will say, "Mama, where Aaron?" I don't know how to explain it to her, so I just laugh.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
So cute! I love the video. They are growing up so fast.
very cute!!
Paige...I could eat you up...you are too cute! I miss you girls. We need to meet in Vegas for a weekend.
Love the costume Summer...you are one sexy mamma!
that is too cute...my mom aaron and i are sitting here cracking up..."mama...wheres aaron" that is too funny!
we miss you guys
so cute.shes a singer just like brianna.
Summer, your girls are so cute! I'm so glad we have a chance to see a little of them as they grow up. We love you and miss you.
So cute! Some days I just wish Gavin could talk, but people tell me that I should enjoy him not talking while it lasts, because once they start, they never stop! :-D
I saw your cute girls on Christie's blog from last week when they came to visit. They are getting so big!
summer i think you need an update
Post a Comment