Saturday, April 19, 2008

Easter, Palm Springs, and other news



I am apologizing. I know that I haven't posted anything
in quite some time. SORRY! : ) So here
is a little of what has been going on.

EASTER
The girls thought dying eggs was a lot of fun!

Easter Morning.
Gotta love those Peeps!

Brianna takes her "egg hunting" seriously!


We love you Paige!





March 20-22 my girlfriends and I were
able to "sneak away" to Palm Springs
for the weekend. No kids, no husbands!

We had a BLAST! We did much shopping and
eating out, we learned to play Poker,
enjoyed the hot tub, played Tennis, and
yes, there was much "girl talk". I am so
grateful for my girlfriends! They help
keep me sane.
Lisa, Kim, Jenny, Rebecca, Staci, and me


Also, Paige's latest trick is telling Knock Knock Jokes.
I caught them on video and will download them soon.
She just began a casual little Ballet Class. She seems to
enjoy it. Brianna is really making progress with
Gymnastics! Her teacher is proud of her and I
know that makes Brianna happy!
We are all happy and healthy! Life is good! : )

4 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

FINALLY=) haha i love the pics of the girls for easter...and i love that you have been able to use the dresses from my wedding for christmas and easter...the color ribbon you put on them for easter is so cute! i hopefully you get get a couple more holidays in there b4 they are too small=)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I love to see what you guys are up to.

ashcraft8 said...

I'm glad to see the new post. The girls look beautiful in their dresses.

Wurtz Gang said...

You look amazing in that pix!!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Thanks for the update!