Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Bundys

So, Mike and I attended a "Famous Couples" costume party. After much consideration, we decided to go as Al and Peg Bundy. I thought many of you would get a kick out of this. Here is my version of Peg Bundy. Unfortunately, Mike had already changed out of his costume by the time I pulled out the camera. It was fun dressing up. I felt like a kid at Halloween. We had a good time at the party. : ) Let's see how long it takes me to wash the red out my hair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great although you do look a bit too classy to pull off Peg Bundy. Not white trash enough if you ask me. Looks like a lot of fun though!

Sarah Hull said...

You guys looked so cute! Thanks for coming.

Kim said...

HEHE. That's a good one Summer! Your kids look so cute.

Wurtz Gang said...

Only you could pull off Peg Bundy with class, super cute! Your girlsare sooo adorable!