Monday, January 28, 2008

Winter Wonderland

A couple of Sundays ago, we decided to take the girls to the beach so they could drive their car and we could enjoy the scenery. It was beautiful! The girls had fun cruisin and playing in the sand. We just wanted to share some pictures.


This was their big Christmas present from Santa. Paige REALLY wants to drive, but because she is too young for that, we made a compromise, she's in charge of the radio.



If only they were ALWAYS this sweet with each other!



The credit goes to Mike for this picture.

So, things are going well! Of course we are dealing with everyday problems (like the rest of you) Our plumbing is out of control!!! But on the up side, it looks like it's the city's problem. I've contacted them and we're on their list of "to do's". Hopefully sooner than later! : ) The girls are great and so much fun! We're enjoying the added space in our home! Life is good!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! A new post! Yea!
It sounds like you guys had a fun day. Unfortunately my computer isn't showing the pictures. I'll have to check out your blog on another one so I can see how cute the girls are (as if I don't know already!!). Talk to you soon.

Melissa Garn said...

I love your new post! I miss those girls...they are getting too big! Hope you plumbing gets figured out...not too many things worse than that. Love you!

Anonymous said...

The girls are so sweet. I love the one of them sitting on the sand with Brianna's arm around Paige. Very cute.
Hope the house is still moving along. Talk to you soon.

GreenTaiwan said...

Hey Summer. It's your long lost cousin Steve. Hope your doing great. If you want to check out my blog you can get to it through Christie blog.

GreenTaiwan said...

Hey Summer. It's your long lost cousin Steve. Hope your doing great. If you want to check out my blog you can get to it through Christie blog.

Marie said...

HOw cute are your girls;) I love that car it is so cute we were thinking about getting one for Madelynn eventually she LOVES the princesses!! How cute!

Kim said...

Yeah for a new blog! Your girls are getting so big! Love seeing the pics!

Sarah Hull said...

Summer, I love that you have a blog! Those beach pictures are darling and your girls are beautiful!

Jared and Holly said...

I love the new pictures. They look so professional! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They're adorable!

Titel Troop said...

Hi Summer! I was blog surfing and came across your blog. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. How are things? Well it's great seeing you on here!

Mandi Titel