It's hard to believe that Brianna is actually 5!!!! She requested a Princess Party. We felt that her boy friends wouldn't be comfortable at this "girly" party, so we did a separate, SMALL party, at Chuck E Cheese with her 2 boy friends. The little princesses seemed to enjoy the "ball". They dancing around to Disney music, they played "Kiss the Frog", and made beaded bracelets.
Brianna is now in "Developmental Kindergarten". She will basically get in 2 years of Kindergarten. She and her classmates are all eligible for Kindergarten but have late birthdays. She attends Rossmoor Elementary School 5 days a week, 5 hours a day! She loves it! She is learning SO much. She just recently started to spell some words. Also, we are encouraged to read for 20 minutes every day. She loves that and often asks for more reading time. We are going through SO many books, I don't know what we'd do without the Library!!!!!!



11 comments:
Brianna's party looks like a lot of fun. Ally would have loved being there.
Great job on the blog. Keep it up. We love to see what your family is up to.
I can't believe how big Brianna is getting. She is sooo beautiful and looking more and more like Summer. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Wish her Happy Birthday from all of us.
What a fun party that looks like!
It's so fun to be a girl, isn't it Brianna? You look like a little princess in your picture!
I'm glad you're blogging Summer! Keep up the good work! It looks great!
Love,
Mom, Grammy
Brianna is such a pretty princess! Happy 5th Birthday!
very cute=)
Hey summer~
Its Marie, i am so glad that you started a blog now we can keep in touch easier:) I cant believe how big your daughter is. I remember when you had her, it seems like just yesterday!! Crazy how fast time flies my duaghter is already 1 and a half almost and we have another one due any day now!!! Well check our my blog. Hope to hear from you:)
Marie
Summer!! Oh my goodness...I can't believe I found you on here! This is Alyson (Williams). I think the last time I saw you was at Julie Carr's baby shower. Your daughter is beautiful!! I can't believe she's already 5! Girls are so much fun aren't they! We just love our two girls...love to hear from ya! Take care...
Okay, so it's Gina Wurtz I saw your blog on Holly's and could't believe that it was you! I can't believe how old Brianna has gotten, I guess that is what happens when you move away. Hope all is well with you and your family!
It is fun to see Brianna. She is beautiful. The princess party looked like such fun. Tell her hi for me.
Fun party!
I keep checking your blog for an update. When are you going to let us know what you are doing? Can't wait to hear from you.
Love,
Jill
Post a Comment