Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bitsy

Introducing......


The newest member of our family.

9 weeks old,

100% Yorkie, 100 % Cute!


Bitsy,
or as Paige calls her "Itsy Bitsy"

Brianna had been pleading with us for about 2 years to get a puppy. We kept telling the girls that we couldn't get a dog because we might have a baby. So Mike and I kept talking, thinking, and praying about a baby. We never really felt that we received an answer about having a baby, and we both feel comfortable in life with the 2 girls that we've been blessed with, and we are sort of nervous about adding a 3rd child into the mix at this point in life (that may change down the road though). So, we finally caved and decided to add Bitsy into our family. I found her online from a breeder in Irvine. We just got her yesterday. So far, she's doing really well! We have only had one accident in the house. She only woke up once last night to go potty, then she went right back to sleep. We went to the vet today and she seems to be healthy. We are loving her, cuddling her, and grooming her. We are excited that the girls can grow up with her. : )


11 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute little puppy. I'm glad you were able to add to your family!

Maosi Fam said...

she is very cute and sweet. she si very playful and im sure the girls are very excited! congrats

Leslie said...

Sooo cute!!!! It almost makes me want to get one.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hands on her. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's so cute. Can't wait to meet her.

Marie said...

What a cutie!! I want a puppy for my girls so bad, but im nervous with moving so much. That is such an exciting step:) I cant wait to get one!! have fun:)Congrats!

Luke & Natalie said...

She is so cute! The girls will love her! I want a puppy so bad. We went to the pet store this weekend and I almost bought one. I don't think Luke would've been happy.

Kelly said...

What a cute puppy! I'm sure you guys are having lots of fun with her.

Maosi Fam said...

hey summer thanks for the tips on dog searching! we will defiantly be getting one in couple months before i move! we found the cutest ones and we are getting a lab and shepard mix...lab being calm and having good behavior shepard being a good watch dog and both=good fmaily dog and love children and we found aton...thanks

Jannah said...

be careful, Yorkie's are cute and little on the outside but they are drill sargeants on the inside, if you son't watch it she'll have you running on her schedule!

Titel Troop said...

Such a cute puppy! I wanted a yorkie but my hubby just wont go for a little dog.